Strange isn't it?
Saturday, July 17, 2010
"You know, one person can make a difference."
This line said by an elderly man to Peter Parker while he's reading a news signage in front of a theater. It feels strange that I never thought God would speak through that movie. It's something you never expected, isn't it?
Going back to that line, its like God is talking to me with that dialog and He's telling me "You can make a difference." Obviously, it's not like Spiderman but as an ordinary person I felt I can make a difference with God who believes in me and trusted me.
However, I might be self-centered or have a less care to others sometimes or might be heart-broken that may lead me to revenge or hatred. As I said, I'm just an ordinary person who can do terrible things but I have a choice on my own - a choice to do the right thing. Maybe I'm not as credible as Mahatma Gandhi when I say, for you to rise above from your fall you should do this and do that. What I'm trying to say, it starts with you - within one's self and it should end by you - with your choice.
Of course, you should assess yourself first and as you realize the good and the bad you have been and have done - then reflect as you think what is the right choice for you to do. More importantly, turn to God and ask for forgiveness for all the terrible things you've done, then ask for strength and guidance for you to be led by Him as you continue your journey to life.
God speed!
=)
Labels: strange isn't it






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home