"... Be Done For Him"
Friday, May 28, 2010
"... whoever says to this mountain, 'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea.' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him."
-Mark 11:23
As I read this part of today's gospel, it came to my mind those prayers I've asked and presently asking from God. Of course the one that have been highlighted (as if you're reviewing your notes/books for your major exam or reading an inspirational book), is none other than LoVe LiFe! =) I'm not sure but among those prayers (I remembered), the real one that popped out and really caught my full attention is that very very only one. Haayyyy... I lost it. I don't know what's next to this. But of course, it's so natural to me having this moment while writing down my thoughts and feelings (I guess). Getting down to the point of all these, I think there are two major points: 1) Lord, do You mean she's the one? 2) I presume she's the one. I guess both are really self-explanatory. Hehehehe... But at the back of my mind, whichever it maybe - the point is I gotta go with my first goal. Do you know what it is? Any guess? C'mon!.... Someone raised his hand. Okay, what is it? ... ... ... That's right! =D
Well, my goal is to have friends and goes with it - is knowing the person (I guess you have the same goal as mine). Right now, the next prayer that fits for it, "Lord God, please lend me a plenty of wisdom & knowledge that I may have a clear vision of Your plans ahead of me. Amen."
SMILE! SMILE!! SMILE!!! =D
Labels: be done for him






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home