K@Blog!

Blog of mine... Thoughts, updates, happenings, etc.

Holy Week & Me
Sunday, April 04, 2010
It's been a different Holy Week for me this year aside being away from my family, I really felt whole-heartedly the passion of Christ.
Well, I commemorated Christ's death in Albay Province and of course aside from enjoying moments with KFC Coordinators - I really grasp God's message for me this Holy Week.

It was my first time to experience the "Way of the Cross." It's really a challenging path & you can imagine how to control yourself while praying and taking care of the kids who were with the coordinators. Can you imagine, the steepness of the Ligñon Hill and that's what we took on our "Way of the Cross."


Then, I also experienced the "Bisita Altares" on seven churches in Albay. First, we visited the St. Augustine Chapel at Bogtong, Legaspi City. After few minutes of prayer, we headed immediately in San Ramon Nonato Church at Tagas, Daraga and on that moment I felt I'm really not alone because of the presence of other faithful Catholics and its family. Then, we went next to Our Lady of the Gate Parish (a.k.a Daraga Church). After there, the next stop is Cathedral of St. Gregory the Great at Old Albay, Legaspi City and right there then I deeply understand few of the Catholic's Faith & its expression. Then, we went next in St. Jude Thaddeus Church at Lapu-lapu St., Legaspi City. After there, its time for one of my favorite churches in Albay - St. Raphael the Archangel Parish at Legaspi Port Area. And lastly, a peaceful and warmth atmosphere welcomed us in Our Lady of Fatima Parish at Tahao Road, Legaspi City.


Full of messages and excitements!
=>

Labels:

posted by GioM 4/04/2010 09:01:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home