Mission
Sunday, July 04, 2010
I'm feeling so tired this weekend, I don't know why but as soon as I flatten my back in our long chair I fall asleep and then I woke up asking myself "Should I still hear Mass?"
Its not that I haven't heard Mass but honestly I failed to start the Mass I attended this morning, so I started thinking of ways to make my week begin in a right way (I mean for me starting my week is to know and to understand the Gospel and also the message of God for me w/c begins every Sunday).
Then, I started to open my laptop (maybe it's one of my basic instinct =D) - check my mail, facebook, kfc website, and surf the internet. Well, after I felt I'm not going anywhere and saw the clock (that I cannot go to church already) - I decided to search Bishop Chito Tagle in FB. I found today's reading & gospel videos from their show in TV5. I downloaded it, then watched it.
Guess what I've got? I don't know but as soon as I got the flashback of what I've done & heard starting the morning Mass I attended - it was then I realized how more inspiring my talk would be if I started the Mass or even watched "The Word Exposed" by Bishop Chito Tagle.
Well I just got what I'm looking for, for me to be ready going back to my mission area. Those words came from Bishop Tagle are enough to say that I'm learning and will learn more things yet as I go on with my current work. And going back there, I will not be doubtful because I know I'm fully recharged and ready to go on mission. ; )
"Mission is not self appointment, it is not self authorization, it is accountability to the one who chose me and sends me." -Pope Benedict XVI
Bishop Tagle's FB
Its not that I haven't heard Mass but honestly I failed to start the Mass I attended this morning, so I started thinking of ways to make my week begin in a right way (I mean for me starting my week is to know and to understand the Gospel and also the message of God for me w/c begins every Sunday).
Then, I started to open my laptop (maybe it's one of my basic instinct =D) - check my mail, facebook, kfc website, and surf the internet. Well, after I felt I'm not going anywhere and saw the clock (that I cannot go to church already) - I decided to search Bishop Chito Tagle in FB. I found today's reading & gospel videos from their show in TV5. I downloaded it, then watched it.
Guess what I've got? I don't know but as soon as I got the flashback of what I've done & heard starting the morning Mass I attended - it was then I realized how more inspiring my talk would be if I started the Mass or even watched "The Word Exposed" by Bishop Chito Tagle.
Well I just got what I'm looking for, for me to be ready going back to my mission area. Those words came from Bishop Tagle are enough to say that I'm learning and will learn more things yet as I go on with my current work. And going back there, I will not be doubtful because I know I'm fully recharged and ready to go on mission. ; )
"Mission is not self appointment, it is not self authorization, it is accountability to the one who chose me and sends me." -Pope Benedict XVI
Bishop Tagle's FB
Labels: mission






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home