Formula for Forgiveness
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
1 Kings 21:29
"Since he has humbled himself before me, I will not bring the evil in his time, I will bring the evil upon his house during the reign of his son."
Psalm 51:7
"True, I was born guilty, a sinner even as my mother conceived me."
Matthew 5:45
"that you may be children of your heavenly Father, for he makes his sun rises on the bad and the good, and causes rain to fall on the just and the unjust."
FORMULA BEFORE YOU ASK FOR FORGIVENESS. H2OH = Humble Heart + Open Heart
"Since he has humbled himself before me, I will not bring the evil in his time, I will bring the evil upon his house during the reign of his son."
Psalm 51:7
"True, I was born guilty, a sinner even as my mother conceived me."
Matthew 5:45
"that you may be children of your heavenly Father, for he makes his sun rises on the bad and the good, and causes rain to fall on the just and the unjust."
FORMULA BEFORE YOU ASK FOR FORGIVENESS. H2OH = Humble Heart + Open Heart
Labels: formula for forgiveness






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home