K@Blog!

Blog of mine... Thoughts, updates, happenings, etc.

Brother VS Brother
Tuesday, June 08, 2010
It was almost a long day for me yesterday but I couldn't care less of the things happened to me. I still can't go to sleep and push away all the memories of the past day.

It all started when I wake up in that very morning and fighting with my laziness to get up & fully face the day. Then, I got to my senses that I really need to take a bath & completely ready to go to office. When the very moment I felt I'm almost finish preparing myself, I tried to ask our youngest if he could drive me going to the nearest Metrobank from our place. I try to feel if he's already in his senses, then I heard his response and then he confirm himself - he can. I was then relieved from too much time & effort (going to the bank and drive back to the house only by myself and then directly go to the office). Thanks to our youngest!

When I got to the office, obviously I'm very late (What would you expect from a late comer? =D). The team already started the meeting and of course I'm not the one to halt the meeting just because of my presence so I just interrupt them for just a little about a minute to two while I say "Hi" to each of them.

I got some thoughts of the meeting and catch up a little bit. After discussing their second to the last agenda, our leader decided to take a lunch then resume about 2pm after the Holy Mass at noon. Surprisingly, my "bradikoys" called up and waving to say "Hurry! Let's go out for lunch!" With no hesitations, I just let myself pulled by them. Then the surprise doesn't stop there, when we got to Galleria - I thought we're going to have a simple lunch but "Oh! WOW!" - Chef D' Angelo is the name. Of course, the very delicious dish of pastas and mozarellas and all. =D

We got back to office and proceed with each one's tasks. After the meeting and tasks of one another, they called up again and said "Let's go!" (of course with facial expressions and all)

We went straight to the Bowling area and so excited to play and have some talks. Well to make the long story short I won the game and surprisingly the one among us three "bradikoys" who's so out-spoken & really up-to the challenge that it is he who claim he will win the game, got the lowest score. =D

After the game, we tried to sit down for a moment to have some conversations & also to got warm down from the game we just had. Then, I never thought the two would actually continue to talk about some concerns so I just go with the flow and say my thoughts if the topic would be in my range of knowledge. =D

It was a very great day and we got home except from the other one of us who will go to the mission area and took some time with us before he leave for mission. =D

I got home and obviously, I'm in the front of my laptop. =>

The surprises were not yet finished, to go straight with the meat of the story - our youngest & I had a big big talk-fight. The highlight of this blog is the one and only thought of - my brother have hurt feelings to me. Yeah, that's what it looks like. Actually, it triggers with my loud voice from his request to help him out to fill some water for our bathroom usage. I got angry and he got angry too with loud voices, but with the help from our in-laws who lives beside our house - we became calm and talked with each other about what happened.

I realized I'm not becoming a good example to my younger siblings with the way I speak myself to them. I becoming hurtful with my words and not considering their feelings whatever my mouth voice-out the thoughts in my heart and in my mind about them and their mistakes. I haven't said my apology to him but after explaining myself and my side from what just happened, I'll definitely take some steps to make-up with him before I leave to my mission area.

That's all for now! Thanks!
God Speed!!! =)

Labels:

posted by GioM 6/08/2010 04:41:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home