Prepared for the Mission
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Isaiah 49:5
"And I am made glorious in the sight of the Lord, and my God is now my strength."
Psalm 139:14
"I praise you, so wonderfully you made me; wonderful are your works!"
Acts 13:25
"Behold, one is coming after me; I am not worthy to unfasten the sandals of his feet."
Luke 1:76
"And you, child will be called prophet of the Most High, for you will go before the Lord to prepare his ways."
-I am here and we are all here, to prepare our hearts for Christ to fully be in the deepest part of our hearts, which makes us prepared for the mission He has given to us. So what are you waiting for, open your heart to fully receive Him.
"And I am made glorious in the sight of the Lord, and my God is now my strength."
Psalm 139:14
"I praise you, so wonderfully you made me; wonderful are your works!"
Acts 13:25
"Behold, one is coming after me; I am not worthy to unfasten the sandals of his feet."
Luke 1:76
"And you, child will be called prophet of the Most High, for you will go before the Lord to prepare his ways."
-I am here and we are all here, to prepare our hearts for Christ to fully be in the deepest part of our hearts, which makes us prepared for the mission He has given to us. So what are you waiting for, open your heart to fully receive Him.
Labels: prepared for the mission






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home