P.T. 07.03.2009
Friday, July 03, 2009
Ephesians 2:19
Psalm 117:2
John 20:29
-N.A.B
* There are things I'm not sure of; there are things I accept out of composure that I have faith in God; and those things I really understand and put into my own principles. Certainly, I'm seeking the life that God already planned for my life. That's why I still have some issues & questions in me that I have to clarify and be sure of. This Fulltime Work is the only one I know the best way I can achieve it & I'll continue this work not only for myself but for those people who has the same confused minds and hearts as I am.
"You are no longer strangers and sojourners but you are fellow citizens with the holy ones and members of the household of God."
Psalm 117:2
"The Lord's love for us is strong; the Lord is faithful forever."
John 20:29
"Have you come to believe because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen & have believed."
-N.A.B
* There are things I'm not sure of; there are things I accept out of composure that I have faith in God; and those things I really understand and put into my own principles. Certainly, I'm seeking the life that God already planned for my life. That's why I still have some issues & questions in me that I have to clarify and be sure of. This Fulltime Work is the only one I know the best way I can achieve it & I'll continue this work not only for myself but for those people who has the same confused minds and hearts as I am.
Labels: reflect on






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home