K@Blog!

Blog of mine... Thoughts, updates, happenings, etc.

Why is that song keep on playing in my mind?
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Do you know the song "Di na Mababawi" by Spongecola? If you don't know it yet just follow this link to see its lyrics or you can play the song here:




Anyway, I just don't know why but I found myself singing that song again & again and just before I write this blog - it wouldn't stop that's why I put it into words right now. Hhaayy! :-<

What could be the reason? Did I like the song? or maybe I can relate to that song? Whatever that is, most probably it's because I'm not yet completely done with her. Who's her? Forget it! But one thing is for sure, from now on - it's official I'm done. And now I stop and focus to what I should be doing. Be matured! \m/

Labels:

posted by GioM 5/10/2009 01:25:00 AM

2 Comments:

  • At May 11, 2009 at 9:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    favorite song ko din yan dati...

    Congratz sayo kuya! you're done!

    ehehehe...
    Godbless!

     
  • At May 14, 2009 at 11:36 AM , Blogger GioM said...

    Ayos ah! Bigla lang kasing di mawala sa isip then pagpasok ko pa sa center nung tuesday, kinakanta ni Kuya Norman. I thought nung monday ko na lang huling maririnig, 'yun pala may maririnigan pa ko nun. =D

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home