K@Blog!

Blog of mine... Thoughts, updates, happenings, etc.

Just when you think you're out of answers...
Sunday, April 05, 2009




"I asked to be extraordinary and I promised I make the world a better place. So when I got my chance, I lived up to mine into the bargain...

For what? I'm running for my life. A lot of people are running for their lives. Their hurt and their dying. And I can't... help them. Do You even care, what You put people through? And even kneel here, before You and I ask for help. Do You even listen?

Oh... And I'm tired of fighting. And I'm angry. I'm angry of my father, Nathan, then my mother... that You.

We had a deal.

I think it's about time You lived up to Your end. Please just... show up."


-Peter Petrelli


I think you definitely agree with me about this: even Heroes need God.
; )

Labels:

posted by GioM 4/05/2009 01:33:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binangonan, Rizal, Southern Tagalog, Philippines
Previous Posts
Archives
Free Games
Ads


CO.CC:Free Domain
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & © 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. © 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved.