K@Blog!

Blog of mine... Thoughts, updates, happenings, etc.

Your heart's posture...
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
The past few days of my stay here in Pili, Camarines Sur was actually like an ordinary day back there in my hometown wherein I go to bed late and wake up not so late in the morning (its way different here from home). So, the posture of my heart right now is fair enough but surprisingly its upgraded and I just had a 3 consecutive prayer time (imagine?!). Well, I think it goes with the mission mode I am in right now. But for sure the big part of it is my desire to really talk to God fervently.

I just noticed from the readings recently, its about personal character and on how you will relate or apply that attitude to others. And for today, its about the ultimate way of generosity. I'm not sure of God's message for me but as I reflect from those readings I can't help but to ask myself the question "AM I EQUIP TO DO THE MISSION THAT GOD HAS BESTOWED ON ME?"

Connecting the highlights (for me) in the readings is merely creating a bridge from Philippines going to Australia. It's way unthinkable but somehow that's what the Lord speak to us - more time must go through to realize things before absorbing His Words.

P.T. 06152009
2 Corinthians 6:10
"as sorrowful yet always rejoicing; as poor yet enriching many; as having nothing and yet possessing all things."
Psalm 98:4
"Shout with joy to the Lord, all the earth break into song; sing praise."
Matthew 5:42
"Give to the one who asks of you, and do not turn your back on one who wants to borrow."

P.T. 06162009
2 Corinthians 8:8
"I say this not by way of command, but to test the genuineness of your love by your concern for others."
Psalm 146:8
"The Lord raises up those who are bowed down; the Lord loves the righteous."
Matthew 5:44
"But I say to you, love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you."

P.T. 06172009
2 Corinthians 9:11
"You are being enriched in every way for all generosity."
Psalm 112:3
"Wealth and riches shall be in their homes; their prosperity shall endure forever."
Matthew 6:3
"When you give alms, do not let your left hand know what your right is doing."



It just passed to my mind - the thought of what I said to Tito Angel's Mom "'nay tingnan po natin kung malakas po talaga ako kay God, kapag guminhawa po ang pakiramdam niyo the next couple of weeks panigurado answered prayers po 'yun." =)

Labels:

posted by GioM 6/17/2009 09:32:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home