K@Blog!

Blog of mine... Thoughts, updates, happenings, etc.

Who would have known?
Sunday, May 24, 2009
It's just out of nowhere but I really felt it that way,
the posture of pushing away.
No one knows it even I, don't see it coming.
I'm out of it, the long run of waiting.

I don't know whose to blame
but for sure I don't want the same,
to be just strangers in a blink of an eye?
What do you think is it her or I?

Maybe this is it or I'm just acting to be matured.
Do I want this or I want to be tortured?
Let see how the good Lord make the way,
for me to go up and see Him at the bay.

Is it you Lord who lead me to feel it,
or it just me who don't know a bit?
Am I really that tired of waiting
or a child who seek of caring?

Let me seek you more, oh Lord.
Regardless of others' word,
I will now declare: so much more of self-pity
then just be focused on the Deity.

I would not make this long
'coz I'm not making any song.
I'm not even in a poetry
'coz I just make it dirty.

Oh wait! I see now,
this is where I express how
the feelings inside of me
burst out and move me.

Its keep on coming, how can I control now.
Do you want to continue or let me give you a bow?
Yeah! I know, I know, I really know.
I just don't really know how to show.

Sometimes I'm out of patience
then I follow, and show obedience.
But now, I already said it and can't get it back.
"Just forget about me and color me with black."

Well well well, it has been decided.
The mark is period, it's ended.
So, don't even think she'll be back
'coz after all I'm just always there, then wish me luck.

Labels:

posted by GioM 5/24/2009 12:37:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home