I Will
Thursday, July 09, 2009
I Will
i.
"I know you have your worries
Can't you see? It's like a breeze
Can go... away, as it is"
ii.
"I know you have faith in Me
Just believe, 'coz you're with Me
Don't go... away, let Me be
Just say,"
Chorus:
I will love You, forever
with all my heart will praise You
with all myself will please You
with Christ as the center
In all that I will do
i.
"I know you have your worries
Can't you see? It's like a breeze
Can go... away, as it is"
ii.
"I know you have faith in Me
Just believe, 'coz you're with Me
Don't go... away, let Me be
Just say,"
Chorus:
I will love You, forever
with all my heart will praise You
with all myself will please You
with Christ as the center
In all that I will do
Labels: my






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home