K@Blog!

Blog of mine... Thoughts, updates, happenings, etc.

I just missed my mom...
Monday, July 20, 2009
Below is my reply to mom when I receive her text and just in time its a good mood in me then I just thought what if I'm with my mom right now....

"I'm good here mom. Just saw a wow view of calm sea along side the road. I'm getting better here. Thanks for checking me out. I just missed you already. Love you mom! =)"

Labels:

posted by GioM 7/20/2009 05:21:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binangonan, Rizal, Southern Tagalog, Philippines
Previous Posts
Archives
Free Games
Ads


CO.CC:Free Domain
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & © 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. © 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved.