K@Blog!

Blog of mine... Thoughts, updates, happenings, etc.

P.T. 10052010
Tuesday, October 05, 2010
Galatians 1:23
"The one who once was persecuting us is now preaching the faith he once tried to destroy."

Psalm 139:2
"You know when I sit and stand; you understand my thoughts from afar."

Luke 10:41
"You are anxious and worried about many things."

-I have lots of worries and anxieties in everything I do, "Lord I pray to You as You understand me and my thoughts even when I'm away from You, please do still allow me to preach about You rather that to destroy You by persecuting those who believe in You."

Labels:

posted by GioM 10/05/2010 07:17:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binangonan, Rizal, Southern Tagalog, Philippines
Previous Posts
Archives
Free Games
Ads


CO.CC:Free Domain
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & © 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. © 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved.