BEST
Wednesday, September 08, 2010
Doing your BEST for God.
B elieve
E mptying yourself
S urrender everything
T imeless prayers
B elieve
E mptying yourself
S urrender everything
T imeless prayers
I'm not sure if what I did for the preparation of KFC Global Day of Service (GDS) in Bicol Region is right or wrong. I just present to the Coordinators what GDS is all about and I also try to present it to their CFC Provincial Council. I don't know but every time I go to a province and about to make myself prepared for presentation, I never fail to be reminded by God to ask for His guidance and really allow Him to take-over. No matter what would be their understanding about the activity, it is the Good Lord who will give them wisdom and make them knowledgable for the details of preparations. I just entrust everything to God and put my faith in Him that everything will be in accordance to Him when the said event will come to unfold.
It's time to go to Catanduanes where I will celebrate the initial event for the World Changers IKV. I thought almost everything has been settled but unfortunately, it's the other way around. I thought when I went there a couple of weeks earlier to have the initial preparation, it would be much easier for me to handle the said event. I didn't imagine how I would stretch myself into - even going to schools two days before the event and going to every house of KFC members to invite and inform them about the GDS. Honestly, I came to the point of assuming the number of participants into 30 wherein I reported to my PMP Coordinator that KFC Catanduanes will have 50 kids during the GDS. Contradicting to what I've said, sadly, I still continue to doubt. I even said to the Provincial Facilitators (PF) "Where will we go next? What schools? Let's not go there. It's too late, our efforts will be useless." I don't know what's with them, they just don't want to give up. They still continue even if they have been rejected by the personnel or Principal in every school they went to. Out of four schools, they got only one school to have a room-to-room invitation.
To make the long story short, KFC Catanduanes had the Unity Prayer, Kids Praise, Tree Planting, Clean-up, Segregation Game, Bayani Buddy Run, "Kids' Can!" Pep talk, and Sharing of Testimonies. They gathered 65 kids (42 KFC & Non-KFC members, 23 kids from Children's Home, FIAT) and this is the first big number they had. All of them went home with a smile in their face and joy in their hearts including the parents, coordinators, and facilitators. It was really an overwhelming presence of the Holy Spirit in each and every person there most especially to the Sisters and kids from the Children's Home.
I realized after the event - you may really be doubtful and discourage during a certain challenge in your life but please don't. Instead, do the best out of it because when God see you doing so and He feel the sincerity & commitment you have in your heart - He will definitely do the rest and fill everything you've been doubtful for.
=)
I realized after the event - you may really be doubtful and discourage during a certain challenge in your life but please don't. Instead, do the best out of it because when God see you doing so and He feel the sincerity & commitment you have in your heart - He will definitely do the rest and fill everything you've been doubtful for.
=)
Labels: best






1 Comments:
At September 27, 2010 at 2:32 PM ,
John Paul Gamba said...
Wow... Galing..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home