Turnout
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
A day started with full of laziness which means I'm sleepy. =))
But the way God had plan it, He's really persistent and consistent. =D
Actually, He used every people surrounds me even the worker in my host ('coz they are currently fixing the structure of their house) just to wake me up. Well, what will you say about the Greatest among all. =)
Then, just to hype-up myself out I decided to do some stretching & exercise. It went well and got already some feedback from the Council when I meet them that afternoon and those people I met here before (Where? Secret, no clue =P).
I got the chance to go to a Private school and went there for the School Based. We had a nice discussion and talk with the Principal. In my surprise, she even invite us for dinner. =>
Well, they already have a scheduled Kids Camp on October. =))
Surely, it'll be an exciting and joyful one.
I'm just hoping, this school will be sustained and taken care of. A challenge for the team this weekend to boost up the facilitator's desire to serve the kids. =)
All in all, I would say I become truth to myself and act real with the circumstances I encountered for this day. I'm happy. =)
(I hope you'll be able to pursue your happiness this day.)
Dios Mabalos!!! ; )
But the way God had plan it, He's really persistent and consistent. =D
Actually, He used every people surrounds me even the worker in my host ('coz they are currently fixing the structure of their house) just to wake me up. Well, what will you say about the Greatest among all. =)
Then, just to hype-up myself out I decided to do some stretching & exercise. It went well and got already some feedback from the Council when I meet them that afternoon and those people I met here before (Where? Secret, no clue =P).
I got the chance to go to a Private school and went there for the School Based. We had a nice discussion and talk with the Principal. In my surprise, she even invite us for dinner. =>
Well, they already have a scheduled Kids Camp on October. =))
Surely, it'll be an exciting and joyful one.
I'm just hoping, this school will be sustained and taken care of. A challenge for the team this weekend to boost up the facilitator's desire to serve the kids. =)
All in all, I would say I become truth to myself and act real with the circumstances I encountered for this day. I'm happy. =)
(I hope you'll be able to pursue your happiness this day.)
Dios Mabalos!!! ; )
Labels: my






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home