K@Blog!

Blog of mine... Thoughts, updates, happenings, etc.

Share You, Share Me :D
Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I was once a dead-boy type of person wherein if you don't talk to me, I don't care if you look at me many times. And as if you would like to initiate a conversation, I just turn out my attention off you not to bridge that conversation. That's me! But whenever I look myself back then I just can't imagine how I became a Fulltime Pastoral Worker for CFC Community whose main role is to relate to other people and then somehow to be a source of inspiration for them.

According to Joseph F. Girzone in his book Joshua and The Children, "The key to making friends is to care. When we care we touch other's heart and in our kindness heal their wounds. Kindness is the beginning of friendship."

And for me Loving your Neighbor is serving other people and make them friends. Lastly, "True friends are those who bring you closer to God."

Labels:

posted by GioM 8/26/2009 10:35:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home