ABC (1)
Sunday, August 23, 2009
A Boy Calms
One night a boy had a terrible feelings inside him. He was confuse and feeling so bad with what's happening to him lately. He doesn't know: why does his long lost friend became aloof to him; why does he feel unworthy of his job; why does he feel he was to blame from all the arrangements in his job, that in fact all he has done is only ask; why does he feel his begging for support; why does he feel so wrong; and what kind of life ahead of him awaits.
In the midst of the night, he pause, bow down, talk to God and ask "Do I have to cry for all of these? Does my tears deserve these? Why can't I have someone or somebody to comfort me? Am I lonesome? Am I nothing for those who know me? Do I have friends or just those people for the sake of the so-called 'friendship' are there if they just need me but not the other way around?"
He really feel very lonely, so he tried to contact someone but suddenly when he had the chance to talk to that person, he just felt so shame and end up on his own. The only option he had is to offer everything to God. Then few minutes passed by, he then unconsciously fell asleep.
As the morning came, he wakes up. Then, he felt that somehow almost all the negative feelings he had last night has gone.
One night a boy had a terrible feelings inside him. He was confuse and feeling so bad with what's happening to him lately. He doesn't know: why does his long lost friend became aloof to him; why does he feel unworthy of his job; why does he feel he was to blame from all the arrangements in his job, that in fact all he has done is only ask; why does he feel his begging for support; why does he feel so wrong; and what kind of life ahead of him awaits.
In the midst of the night, he pause, bow down, talk to God and ask "Do I have to cry for all of these? Does my tears deserve these? Why can't I have someone or somebody to comfort me? Am I lonesome? Am I nothing for those who know me? Do I have friends or just those people for the sake of the so-called 'friendship' are there if they just need me but not the other way around?"
He really feel very lonely, so he tried to contact someone but suddenly when he had the chance to talk to that person, he just felt so shame and end up on his own. The only option he had is to offer everything to God. Then few minutes passed by, he then unconsciously fell asleep.
As the morning came, he wakes up. Then, he felt that somehow almost all the negative feelings he had last night has gone.
Labels: my






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home