P.T. 03252012
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Jeremiah 31:33
"I will place my law within them and write it upon their hearts; I will be their God and they shall be my people."
Psalm 51:13
"Do not drive me from Your presence, nor take from me Your Holy Spirit."
Hebrews 5:8-9
"Son though he was, he learned obedience from what he suffered; and when he was made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him."
Luke 12:31
"Instead, seek his kingdom and these other things will be given you besides."
I just saw God's kingdom in the simplicity of the lives of people here in Mt. Province where the saying "Simplicity is beauty." truly revealed to me and I love the feeling of in-love with the amazing God's creation, with the people (good and beautiful people inside), and most of all with the loving family of Falag-ey.
Labels: reflect on

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home