P.T. 03072012
Wednesday, March 07, 2012
Jeremiah 18:19
"Heed me, O Lord, and listen to what my adversaries say."
Psalm 31:15
"I trust in you, Lord; I say, 'You are my God.'"
Matthew 20:26-27
"Rather, whoever wishes to be great among you shall be your servant; whoever wishes to be first among you shall be your slave."
I just reflected on these scriptures where Jeremiah's adversaries is somewhat like my hopes and dreams including my parents' for me. And I badly needing a determination to attain all of it - of course with sacrifices and so much love to put in it. Moreover, the most important is that your hopes and dreams are still with God's guidance and provision.
"Let your hearts be filled with My love and the joy that comes with it." -God
Labels: reflect on

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home