P.T. 03162011
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Jonah 3:8 and 10
"... every man shall turn from his evil way and from the violence he has in hand.' ... When God saw by their actions how they turned from their evil way, he repented of the evil that he had threatened to do to them; he did not carry it out."
Psalm 51:6
"Against you alone have I sinned; I have done such evil in your sight. That you are just in your sentence, blameless when you condemn."
Luke11:29
"This generation is an evil generation; it seeks a sign, but no sign will be given it, except the sign of Jonah."
"Lord, sorry for all the sins I've done. Please give me more chance."
-Jonah was called to win the heart of the nation. So as to us in this generation, we have to repent and do fasting and praying for us to be given the chance to win the heart of God through your family, friends, and the world.
"... every man shall turn from his evil way and from the violence he has in hand.' ... When God saw by their actions how they turned from their evil way, he repented of the evil that he had threatened to do to them; he did not carry it out."
Psalm 51:6
"Against you alone have I sinned; I have done such evil in your sight. That you are just in your sentence, blameless when you condemn."
Luke11:29
"This generation is an evil generation; it seeks a sign, but no sign will be given it, except the sign of Jonah."
"Lord, sorry for all the sins I've done. Please give me more chance."
-Jonah was called to win the heart of the nation. So as to us in this generation, we have to repent and do fasting and praying for us to be given the chance to win the heart of God through your family, friends, and the world.
Labels: reflect on

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home