K@Blog!

Blog of mine... Thoughts, updates, happenings, etc.

Sin
Friday, October 16, 2009

PT 10.16.2009



Romans 4:8
"Blessed is the man whose sin the Lord does not record."


Psalm 32:5
"Then, I declared my sin to you; my guilt I did not hide. I said, 'I confess my faults to the Lord,' and you took away the guilt of my sin."


Luke 12:2
"There is nothing concealed that will not be revealed, nor secret that will not be known."



"Sin is not only the personal act of rebellion against God but also the consequences of that act - frustration and waning of vitality."

Labels:

posted by GioM 10/16/2009 03:11:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binangonan, Rizal, Southern Tagalog, Philippines
Previous Posts
Archives
Free Games
Ads


CO.CC:Free Domain
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & © 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. © 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved.